Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Trip to Utah

I had my monthly check up this week and everything is going so well with my pregnancy. She said she is very happy with my progress, no swelling, great blood pressure and no diabetes. So far nothing is off limits, but i still need to take it easy, which I do and that is hard sometimes because I am starting to nest and I get so tired doing things. Zach is doing good. He is working hard at Lowes and likes it. He is getting anxious for the babies to get here. Only 10 or less weeks left! This is Riley, she has now turned from head down to butt down. She is sitting on my cervix.
This is Kayden and those legs in the picture are his sisters. Space is getting cramped in there and they are constantly competing for space.
Things are getting a lot heavier in there. I can't stand for too long because it is so uncomfortable but sitting is hard too because Kayden is right under my ribs. So I am always uncomfortable.

I had my baby shower October 11 in Utah. It was really nice to see all my family for a couple of days. I did fly down there which is better than driving but flying when pregnant is soooo uncomfortable!! I also got to see my very cute 8 month old nephew Nixon and my very cute 10 month old sister in law Scout (zachs half sister).
Scout and Nixon at the baby shower

Nixon loved his little bit of pizza!



1 comment:

Jake and Jen said...

WOW! Scout is getting so big and so adorable!!