Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Will it ever end?

Kayden started getting sick 2 weeks ago


His nose is ALWAYS running

Riley has now been sick for almost a week

I am so sick of winter. I hate it when the kids have colds! We have been stuck in this house for soooo long I am going crazy! So are they. We can't go out because I don't want to get anyone else sick. They have also been so cranky. Especially Kayden. He will do anything to make me mad.

Something sweet though is at night. A lot of night we will bring Kayden in bed with us just to get some sleep since he has been sick. Really early in the morning I will hear Riley on the monitor on say "Kayden? Kayden where are you?" Then down the stairs she comes looking for him. Also a lot of nights I will go in bed with them for a little bit (3 of us on a twin ) And Riley has to make sure she can feel Kayden next to her. And most nights they are just snuggled up together.

I just want my happy healthy kids back

No comments: