Friday, March 9, 2012

Crazy house!



Things were so crazy while Luke was in the hospital. While I was in the hospital I felt great. I thought this was a great c section. A few days after I get home things were not getting better, it seemed they were getting worse. And let me tell you living in a 4 level house after a c section sucks! On Thanksgiving day the pain was so bad I couldn't stand it. We were getting ready to go to Zach's family for dinner and we were about to get on the freeway when we decided to go the the E.R. instead. I was bleeding a lot from my incision and they said it was probably hematoma (a bruise) So the nurse sat in there for what seemed like ever and pressed on my abdomen to get the blood out. Oh man that hurt so bad. So I left there with some pain killers and gauze to stop my bleeding. Then 2 days later on the way to go see Luke I was crying because I was in so much pain I couldn't breath, we went into the E.R. again. I was so upset, the nurse treated me like I was in there for pain killers. After the CT came back showing I had 2 big pockets of infections she was much nicer. I was given a good dose of pain killers I was admitted to the hospital to go on IV anti biotic. I was so sad because it was the kids birthday that weekend. I got released after 3 days. Then it took forever for things to finally close up, my incision kept opening back up. It was a very rough couple of months!

The kids were so excited when Luke finally came home. They were so great with Luke. We were afraid they might get jealous (Riley) but they never did. Nothing changed except they didn't understand why Luke had to use their bathtub! :)

No comments: