Friday, December 14, 2012

New Computer...

A little over 2 years ago our lap top died, well the kids actually broke it in half, either way it was done with.  We have our main computer hooked to our T.V. and it was always a pain to get on to do anything other than watch movies.  We got a little net book, but that was nearing it end too, so for the last 8 months we have just been using our iPad, that is why I have not updated this blog, not because I am lazy :)  Since I have started school and do it online I really needed a new laptop.  It finally arrived so I can now blog and upload pictures much easier.


First day of Preschool

On rainy days they like to build an obstacle course.  It's all fun and games until Luke gets in the way!

Things in Washington have been good.  The rain really doesn't bother me, the facts it is dark by 4:30 kills me.  In September Kayden and Riley started pre school.  I was lucky to find a good one that was 3 days a week and Fridays are swimming lessons.  They love swimming days, Riley more than Kayden.  They are getting good, I am lucky it is included with the school payment.  It has been nice to have a 2 1/2 break to spend time with Luke or clean the house, like it really stays clean, or do homework. 

No comments: